top of page


  • To register on our website visit the “Sign Up” section or Login with phone number account.

How can I register on your website?


  • Please enter JILI178 website, then click on [login]-[Forget Password], fill in full of correct information: user and registered email, then click "OK". Our system will sent your email a temporary password to sign in. After sign in successfully, you may change your password and use the newest password to sign in next times.

What should I do if I forget password of PG178 account?


  • You can see your account (UID) number, visit the “My Profiler” section in the upper right corner, which was given by the JILI178

Where can I see my account number?


  • If you need to change your bank account, please use livechat to contact customer service

Can I change my withdraw bank details??


  • You can contact us using the following means:

  • Contact customer service livechat.

How can I contact you?


  • Please confirm the information that you filled in. After registration, it will be bound to your personal information, so you cannot change the information. If you need to change, please contact customer service.

  • You can change your name at any time.

Can I change my personal data after registration?


  • The company reserves the right to block your account if:

  • Your style of betting does not comply with the rules of our company. Your account is replenished by mistake.

  • You use obscene phrases during telephone or “Chat” conversations. To find out why your account has been blocked, please contact our support managers.

In what cases is the account blocked

bottom of page